Networking Lunch: Presentation on International Collaborations Co-sponsored by the Québec Government Office in Barcelona
05/11/2017, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Quartier des Spectacles Partnership presented examples of international touring interactive art exhibitions that have traveled from Montreal to cities around the world, including collaborations with other GCDN members like Navy Pier, Inc. in Chicago and LAC in Lugano, Switzerland. This session was an opportunity to learn about the structure of these partnerships and collaborations and the various ways to finance them.
- Alexandre Lemieux, Business development, CREOS
- Hugues Sweeney, Executive producer of interactive production, National Film Board of Canada
- Michel Gagnon, Director, Lugano Arte e Cultura
- Pierre Fortin, General Director, Quartier des Spectacles Partnership
- Marilynn Gardner, President & CEO, Navy Pier, Inc.
LocationCCCB – Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona Montalegre, 5
Barcelona, 08001 Spain http://www.cccb.org/en